Office

Overlooking the Reedy River and the site occupied by the original settlement of the city, the Huguenot Mill has been part of the Greenville business community for over 100 years.

Built by C. H. Lanneau and C. E. Graham in 1882, the mill at one time employed 300 operators and 220 looms to produce fabrics such as plaids, ginghams, and cottonades.

The renovation design by Enwright exposes the original brick walls, hardrock maple floors, and wood structure.

Click on circles for more details
Site Map